Anonymous VPN-Service / Double VPN / Best OpenVPN GUI / L2TP / PPTP / IpSec

• ** Hello, ShadowTalk Community! **

The Company In-Disguise . Com -

Anonymous Internet Surfing, Anonymous File Sharing Torrent-P2P, Amonymous WiFI.
    Fully Automatic and Anonymous VPN Service NO Logs , You don’t have to waste time on:

1 - Search Supports if disconnected from a server, search for a standard installation “OpenVPN client”
    spend time for installing downloaded configs to the program.
    Troubleshoot the upgraded system for a stable connection to the VPN.
    Access to all servers for just 9 EURO.
    DoubleVPN, OPENVPN and PPTP / L2TP / IpSec VPN - Access to 40 Servers in 29 Countries!
    Subscribe to All Servers of Our Service for 9 Euro Month; 3 months = 20 Euro; 6 months = 35 Euro; 1 year = 55 Euro.

2 - Unique “VPN Client” is easy to install on All Kinds of Operating Systems: MAC / Windows / Linux / Android !!!
    Will allow you to switch easily between the VPN servers in USA / CA / DE / UK / IT / SP / NL / LU / EG / PA / RO / MY Continuing
    In the near future our service will be available in Spain, Greece, Sweden, Mexico, Czech Republic, Poland, China, Belgium …
    Types of VPN connections included in a single subscription - DoubleVPN and OpenVPN.
    The Speed Of All Our Servers OpenVPN = 1000 M.Bit / Unlimited Traffic !!!

3 - The program features an easy configuration of a VPN connection to your Internet:

• Automatically Block Internet Connection when Disconnected from a VPN.
    • Automatic connection to the VPN when you turn on the Internet.

4 - Also, our Service has a unique N-tier, Partnership Program:
    You will get 30% of total payments of your customers!

5 - Company Takes All Kinds Of Payments in Full Auto Mode!
    WebMoney / Visa / Master Card / PayPal / Perfect Money / BitCoin / SMS and many others.

Our Anonymous VPN Service Is Here!
    www.in-disguise.com

in-disguise . com

** Disguise Your Internet Connect!
    Jabber: In-Disguise-VPN@jabber.org
    E-mail: manager@in-disguise.com

Sincerely, Your Anonymous VPN Service : In-Disguise . Com**

• So are you telling us that we can pay with Shadow for this VPN or is it just a promo?

PGP: Keybase.io • BTC: 1DdSodHjDUNwLRWe4uFgYTmmkeAG6W4o35 • SDC: SWFjyg5kMzgbKXgydwrf6cy86aXcZpe1LJ

• Shadow Team

They accept Bitcoin but that’s it.
    I suppose that one could use ShapeShift but other than that this is just a spam ad.

Donation address: SPJfRzAaKQ3CRPyDycmfzmJFvU33uURGmp

• Contact me please, i give you test.

Jabber: In-Disguise-VPN@jabber.org

• @In-Disguise-VPN If you accept SDC you can promote here and you will get people here, with bitcoin only… why we even allow this post?

Reach me on Tox: 8B5B18D501EEE0D0DF9ACA035FCD89157AEAC2D8BFEC9FFD4998238DA1ABED3A4C54B46FF76D

Join ShadowBerry (Shadows very own BBM Channel): C0014E6FD

BBM is a thing, it works on Android, iOS and BB10. The channel is secured by BBM protect.

• Yeah our projects goals are the same in a way ours and yours…how about you scratch our back and we scratch yours back brother? You support us we support you…

• SDC+TOR/I2P= Fuck everything else lawl

• So the guy just spam here, I ask you accept SDC? No feedback. Delete the post @code we do not need spammers who just promote a product

Reach me on Tox: 8B5B18D501EEE0D0DF9ACA035FCD89157AEAC2D8BFEC9FFD4998238DA1ABED3A4C54B46FF76D

Join ShadowBerry (Shadows very own BBM Channel): C0014E6FD

BBM is a thing, it works on Android, iOS and BB10. The channel is secured by BBM protect.

• If he is promoting so the forum is getting a live :-D there was a time when there were no spam

Cyberspace the space and place where the game changes. The culture of tomorrows humankind.
    Tip me:
    SDC: SNgrncjdNKLDV87dKQVBGGxPiRoTdtzkCZ
    SDC stealth: smYiotfg9fW1s7Qn8KpgTq8LGDBB12Beze7MiLSe7TS3ftoA3iEyXp1XJMP49fAxGWqhhJhSjj7ETNz25peAYRUKCAuFBT4ei6XPyf

• Server Update!

• Good to know about this anonymous VPN service at affordable prices. I really found your information useful. Actually was just finding top vpn for windows for personal use and landed on this page. Will surely look into it.